What to Expect
- • Ethos Signature 75 minute Facials include a thorough skin analysis by our esthetician, followed by deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extractions (if required), treatment peel, mask and therapeutic face massage.
- • Please notify your skin therapist if you may be pregnant, nursing, had recent surgeries or facial procedures or are allergic to Aspirin. Clients currently using prescription acne treatment or Retinol / Retin-A are advised to discontinue use for at least 2 days prior to facials. Please refrain from intense activity or extreme heat for 24 hours post-treatment.
- • All appointments must be scheduled and reserved with a credit card. Walk-ins are welcome, but not guaranteed.
- • You will receive a reminder via phone or text message at least 24 hours prior to your reserved time. Should you wish to cancel or change your appointment, we also require 24 hour notice or a 100% cancellation fee will be charged. No shows will be charged a full treatment value.
- • Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, therefore decreasing its effectiveness and your enjoyment. Your treatment time may not be extended as we cannot delay the next guest and the full value of your treatment will be charged.
- • Please leave all your valuable items and jewelry at home. Ethos Spa and Wellness Center and its employees and contractors are not responsible for any personal items and/or valuables brought into the treatment rooms.
- • All prices and procedures are subject to change without notice. Individual results may vary. The procedures are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- • Occasionally, we offer Spa promotions, seasonal offerings, gift certificates, treatment packages and VIP events at special discounted rates. It will be our pleasure to discuss any concerns and answer all your questions. Please do not hesitate to inquire with our front desk coordinators.